You are here
DICE can run in a virtual machine on your own computer. This is called Virtual DICE.
There are several pages of help:
- An introduction to Virtual DICE.
- How to download and install it.
- Logging in.
- Files on Virtual DICE can be stored locally or in AFS.
- The root account can be used by anyone.
- You can also login using a local account.
- Support, releases and maintenance.
- update-vdice can update the configuration and software.
- The troubleshooting page helps with some common problems.