You are here

Can I forward my University email to a non-University email address?

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version

Records Management advise that you should not use a non-University e-mail account for University business. Details on how to forward mail to an alternative University address can be found on the IS Email page.

System Status

Home dirs (AFS)
Other services
Scheduled downtime

Because of the cooling failure in Appleton Tower server room on Saturday morning, many services (including some AFS volumes) are still unavailable. All services should be working by Monday lunchtime.

Choose a topic